We are delighted to be sourcing a Safety and Compliance Manager for one of the leading companies in Business Aviation, Transaction and Completion services.
Supporting the Quality Assurance Department, the successful candidate will be a dynamic and highly motivated individual who meets the criteria below. Based in Malta, a competitive salary is on offer along with additional benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this challenging position your main duties and key responsibilities are:
• Facilitate the risk management processes including but not limited to hazard identification, risk assessment and risk mitigation;
• Develop and maintain the regulatory audit program for the different AOC;
• Provide periodic reports on safety performance and maintain safety documentation;
• Develop relationships with local authorities; • Assist Flight Crew, Departmental Managers and other staff on safety and
• Successful candidates will have at least 3 years of relative experience in a European Aviation Safety and/or Compliance Management position. The ideal candidate will have:
• Safety and/or Compliance experience, training or education under EASA- OPS requirements;
• Management experience • Proven people and leadership skills • Proficiency in Information Technology and Web based systems and
Windows. • Managing the day to day Safety Management System.
Interested EU Candidates can apply directly by clicking the "Im Interested" Button OR send their updated CV on email@example.com