RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are helping hire a POWER PLANT ENGINEER for our Client SMART LYNX AIRLINE to be based in Riga, Latvia:
SMART LYNX AIRLINE:
Established in 1992, Smart Lynx Airlines specialises in full-service ACMI (Aircraft-Crew-Maintenance-Insurance), aircraft lease services and is the leading ACMI provider in the EU on the Airbus A320 aircraft that ensure flights in Europe, Asia, and Africa.
WORK TIMING : Monday-Friday, from 09:00-17:30.
· Assist in the Engine fleet management
· Prepare SV work scopes and gain approval for necessary repairs (Power Plants and APU);
· Full participation in Shop visits (SV) planning/table inspections; Technical and Commercial aspects
· Supervise and Control Trend Monitoring Results (Power Plant)
· Assist to Maintenance in Troubleshooting;
· Engine lease redeliveries
· Engine shop contract negotiations
· Engine work scope definition
· Engine removal and forecast planning
· Engine performance oversight
· Evaluate engine invoices and maintenance reserve claims
· Engine life cycle analysis
· Develop, Manage and Control non-mandatory Service Bulletins implementation (Power Plants and APU);
· Create Engineering Orders, (Power Plants and APU);
· Supervise and Manage all defects and repairs (Power Plants and APU);
· Update information in OASES database in accordance with field of responsibility;
· Provides updates of weight and balance changes to Engineering Manager;
· Control of Engine and Life Limited parts;
· Condition monitoring of APU;
· any other duties as required by the Engineering Manager.
· Show competence to prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks;
· At least 2 years of experience with an air carrier, commercial operator is desirable;
· Hands on experience on Cfm56 and/or IAE V2500 engines is a distinct advantage;
· Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M;
· Good knowledge of the English language;
· Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information;
· Training as needed will be provided for the suitable candidate.
- Updated CV
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
You can apply by clicking on the APPLY Button OR can also email your Details to firstname.lastname@example.org