RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT: Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights. We are recruiting for a Flight Safety Analyst (PART TIME) to be based in Riga, Latvia with our leading client in the aviation industry. Main duties:
• Analyze the records and parameters of every flight (Flight Data Monitoring) in accordance to Safety Management System;
• Be responsible for the identification and assessment of issues and their transmission to the managers responsible for the processes concerned;
• Present information about Flight Data Monitoring performance, trends and statistics with short analyses of most serious events to the pilots by means of flight safety newsletter published by Safety Manager or by any other means of communication e.g. e-mail, memorandum;
• Present information about Flight Data Monitoring performance, trends and statistics with short analyses of most serious events to management of the company at operational meetings on regular basis;
• Process Flight Safety Reports according to internal procedures; • Review and investigate accident, incident and hazard reports if necessary.
• Experience in flight operations as a pilot; • Experience with AirFase system will be considered as an advantage; • Proficiency in English; • Good analytical skills; • Safety-oriented culture; • High team-work skills; • Good presentation skills; • Good Microsoft Office skills.
• Position allows to work remotely from home base, but requires to be available in office hours (max 4 hours a day) 5x a week;
• Opportunity to work with aviation experts; • Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and
comfortable work atmosphere; • Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, partly-
subsidized lunch, etc.); • Aviation industry related benefits.