RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are helping hire a RELIABILITY ENGINEER for our Client SMART LYNX AIRLINE:
SMART LYNX AIRLINE:
Established in 1992, Smart Lynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI (Aircraft-Crew-Maintenance-Insurance), aircraft lease services and is the leading ACMI provider in the EU on the Airbus A320 aircraft that ensure flights in Europe, Asia, and Africa.
WORK TIMING : Monday-Friday, from 09:00-17:30.
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED:
· Analyses end user utilization data including component removal rates and time between removals
· Supports technical content of customer report and request submissions
· Reviews and organizes statistical data on component utilization, failure modes, and industry/OEM standards
· Performs physical review of units returned from the field and identifies and tracks failure/removal reasons for further analysis
· Utilizes removal/failure data to identify and correct deficiencies
· Produce the monthly and quartly Reliability Report as stated in the regulations
· Produce the TDR data and trends and make recommendation to improve
· Formulates or assists in formulating quality standards, policies, programs, plans, procedures, and practices
· Interfaces directly with vendors and OEMs to resolve technical issues
· Anticipates problems and works to proactively mitigate them
· Develop and manage applicable reliability program and create Engineering Orders.
· Assist in troubleshooting aircraft systems, including Avionics.
· Control and evaluate repetitive / chronic defects.
· Initiate necessary additional MP Tasks and implement them.
· Ensure that applicable requirements of AIR OPS Subpart D are complied with the SmartLynx aircraft.
· Maintain Aircraft Build in OASES - ATA structure and positions.
· Maintain part numbers and part interchangeability information in OASES and advise to Logistics when required.
· Control the Avionic hardware & software configuration status of the fleet.
· Configure the avionics of the new a/c for acceptance into the fleet.
· Update and prepare Electrical Load Analysis (ELA) document.
· Hold a Maintenance Technician license (Desirable)
· Show competence to prove sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks.
· Good Avionics skills.
· At least 2 years of experience with an Air carrier or Commercial operator.
· Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M.
· Good knowledge of the English language.
· Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information.
· Good detailed report writing
· Good MS office knowledge and usage
- Updated CV
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Maintenance Technician Licence
You can apply by clicking on the APPLY Button OR can also email your Details to firstname.lastname@example.org