RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are helping hire HEAD OF TRAINING for our Client SMALL PLANET AIRLINE to be based in Warsaw, POLAND:
SMALL PLANET AIRLINE:
Established in 2008, Small Planet Airlines is a European leisure carrier who at this time is operating in different European bases (including Lithuania, Poland, Germany, UK, France, the Netherlands, etc.) and Asia.
YOUR MAIN TASKS WOULD BE:
- Assuming the role, duties and responsibilities of Nominated Person in Crew Training;
- Ensuring flight and cabin crew training standards are uniformly deployed in Poland;
- Ensuring that standardized procedures for training and evaluations are implemented;
- Developing, revising and approving all training and evaluation programs to ensure crew members are competent to perform assigned duties;
- Monitoring the assigned budget and managing direct subordinates on measures to be taken to utilize the planned resources to the best advantage of the company.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU HAVE TO:
- Have current and valid EASA TRI qualifications with A320 rating;
- Be fluent in English, Polish will be an asset;
- Have solid knowledge of relevant EASA regulations and associated requirements;
- Have managerial experience applying EASA regulations within an airline environment;
- Have strong teamwork, cooperation, planning and organization skills, independent thinking with the ability to challenge current processes and suggest improvements;
- Be self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Travel benefits associated with airline activity;
- A full-time agreement with a fair salary and attractive benefits package;
- An international and sociable environment with a young, energetic and fun loving team;
- An opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic environment.
- Updated CV
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ATPL License
- Last 3 pages of Log Book
You can apply by clicking on the APPLY Button OR can also email your Details to firstname.lastname@example.org