RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are helping hire A320 CAPTAIN (Type Rated and Non-Type Rated) for our Client SMART LYNX AIRLINE:
SMART LYNX AIRLINE:
Established in 1992, Smart Lynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI (Aircraft-Crew-Maintenance-Insurance), aircraft lease services and is the leading ACMI provider in the EU on the Airbus A320 aircraft that ensure flights in Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Valid EASA ATPL License with valid IR-ME
- Valid EASA First Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- Type Rated: = at least 500 block hours as PIC on A320 type for Captains with total flight time 3500 BLH
- Non- Type Rated: = total flight time at least 3500 block hours with 1500 BLH on PIC (on aircrafts over 21t)
- The right to live and work in the EU
- No criminal record of any kind
- Job offer will be subject to reference check - full last 5 years background check
- Standard monthly rostering allows for up to 10 days off per month, out of which 7 consecutive days off are guaranteed monthly.
- Hotel accommodation (minimum 4*) will be provided by the client during duty periods
- Sick leave, the airline will provide payment of 75% of the normal daily rate up to a maximum of 7 days during a calendar year. For long term sicknesses covered under Insurance.
- During training, pilots will be paid Training fee, plus accommodation, plus local transportation. Initial training period is estimated at 30 days, taking place in Riga or Sofia.
- Updated CV
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ATPL License
- Last 3 pages of Log Book