Ryan Aviation is delighted to be assisting a new wet lease Airline, based in Dublin, Ireland, in sourcing two OCC Officers to work in their Operations Control Centre.
The posts attract a competitive salary and also include participation in the Company Pension Scheme.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all information provided to flight crew is accurate and the latest up-to-date information (Flight Plans, Crew Brief/Weather/NOTAMs) available
- Manage day of operation ATC slot requirements to minimise delay to the schedule.
- Monitor and liaise with Air Traffic Service Providers including CFMU.
- Ensure the completion of the daily flight schedule and limit disruption to passengers
- In the event of an Emergency, to contact the OED to take such other action as may be necessary under the Company Emergency Response plan.
- Handle AOG situations through effective and timely communication and liaise with MCC
- To reallocate aircraft to specific flights in accordance with any commercial or maintenance requirements pertaining at the time.
- Acceptance of and compliance with the Operations Procedure Manual (OPM) and any updates to it by means of Work Instructions or Memorandum.
- Maintain flight watch on all aircraft under control of Dublin OCC and to provide the flight Commander with any information necessary for the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- Prioritise safety at all times
- Maintaining and developing a professional standard of relations with Crew, other Line Departments and fellow team members
- Ensuring that all crew duties are accurately maintained in accordance with the approved FTL scheme
- Have a working knowledge of crew agreements and roster policies
- Be familiar with Pre-tactical functions of Crew Control and provide cover where needed
- Proven experience in airline operations control centre (Operations & Crew Control)
- A sound knowledge and appreciation of the detail and complexity of the regulatory environment governing airline operations
- Resilient with proven ability to manage complex and unpredictable situations, while working within a pressurised environment
- Excellent people skills with the ability to contribute effectively as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the proven ability to communicate effectively with management and staff at all levels
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Excellent punctuality and attendance record
- Strong I.T. skills (Full suite of MS Office)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Experience in the use of AIMS (Movement Control and Crew Control system)
- Experience with Flight Planning, Aviation Weather, Notams , ATC , NOP-CHMI, Jeppesen, flight monitoring systems
- Industry approved flight operation and dispatch course is preferable
Interested candidates can send their updated CV on email@example.com