RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are assisting recruiting A320 Type Rated FIRST OFFICERS for our Leading Client in the Aviation Industry Based in Europe:
Established in 2003, it is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operating a fleet of 86 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 500 routes from 28 bases, connecting 144 destinations across 43 countries.
JOB REQUIREMENTS for A320 Type Rated FIRST OFFICERS:
- Minimum 2000 hours on A320 (not including simulator time)
- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed or Macedonian/Serbian/Ukrainian equivalent
- Valid and current A320 type rating *
- Valid Class1 medical license
- Last flight within preceding 12 months (on A320 aircraft)
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
* The type rating must have at least 6 months validity on the date of joining, as new candidates only complete an OPC on starting.
28 bases across Central/Eastern Europe including the UK, any allocation can be requested at the beginning (further changes subject to airlines’ full T&Cs)
Base Options: Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Austria, Lithuania, Serbia, Macedonia, Latvia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, UK, Georgia, Moldova
- Updated CV
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- EASA ATPL License
- Last 3 pages of Log Book
You can apply by clicking on the APPLY Button OR can also email your Details to email@example.com