RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are helping hire a MAINTENANCE PLANNING SUPERVISOR for our Client SMART LYNX AIRLINE:
SMART LYNX AIRLINE:
Established in 1992, Smart Lynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI (Aircraft-Crew-Maintenance-Insurance), aircraft lease services and is the leading ACMI provider in the EU on the Airbus A320 aircraft that ensure flights in Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Prepare and issue all scheduled aircraft maintenance in accordance with maintenance programmes;
- To manage and supervise the process of planning;
- Control of maintenance status of the aircraft;
- Control of work ordering process;
- Control of the release to service statements, after the base maintenance;
- To manage and maintain the Aircraft Continuing Airworthiness Record System;
- To transfer aircraft airworthiness records, when applicable.
- Experienced with good sound knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance planning;
- Ability to lead team;
- Sufficient knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks;
- At least 2 years of experience with an air carrier, commercial operator, one year in supervisory capacity;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs, handling computer data and information.
BASE OF OPERATION: Riga, Latvia