We are delighted to be assisting a Corporate Jet operator in sourcing a Flight Operations Administrator to be based at Birmingham Airport in the UK.
Reporting to the Director of Flight Operations, the successful candidate will have comprehensive Flight Operations experience and will also ideally have general HR experience. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with considerable fleet expansion plans.
This role may in particular suit a candidate who is currently a Flight Instructor [or similar] looking to step into a challenging role with a lot of growth potential.
The office hours pertinent to the role are 09:00 – 17:00 Monday through Friday, with the possibility of flexible working hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry-out Flight Ops support and project work as directed and defined by the DFO.
• Prepare draft documentation and regular reports for review by the DFO.
• Assist with the review and updating of airfield briefs.
• Establish and maintain appropriate records and documentation in relation to the projects underway.
• Conduct Hazard and Risk Analyses, as well as airport and route analysis as required and coordinate the results and proposed actions with the Safety department.
• Jointly responsible for the preparation, management and distribution of electronic documentation (e.g. Centrik, i-Pad, EFBs), including the EFB administration program.
• Assist with the administration and implementation of the Flight Operations departmental audit program.
• Prepare inspection reports and coordinate with the Compliance Monitoring Manager regarding inspection findings and observations.
• Provide general support to the Flight Operations Team in relation to operational and technical developments.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the wider organisation, including the Flight Operations, Ground Operations, Training, Safety, Compliance, Quality and Commercial teams as well as other departments as required.
• Liaise with the airworthiness team regarding changes to the MEL/DDG.
• Liaise, as appropriate, with all subcontracted service and other providers.
• Any other duty as assigned by the DFO.
Interested EU Candidates can apply directly or send their updated CV to email@example.com