RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are assisting recruiting for AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS for our trusted Client SMART LYNX AIRLINE:
SMART LYNX AIRLINE:
Established in 1992, Smart Lynx Airlines specialises in full-service ACMI (Aircraft-Crew-Maintenance-Insurance), aircraft lease services and is the leading ACMI provider in the EU on the Airbus A320 aircraft that ensure flights in Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Perform routine and non-routine maintenance on an A320 series aircrafts at SmartLynx operating bases in Riga (RIX) and Tallinn (TLL);
- Issue CRS for the work carried out;
- Regularly monitor the aircraft defect status to ensure defects are cleared during maintenance inputs without causing operation delay while adhering to the required standard;
- Maintain high level of safety awareness;
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment;
- Carry out technical and administrative tasks as requested by direct supervisor.
- Holder of EASA Part-66 B1 and/or B2 license;
- A320 type rating (CFM56 and V2500) endorsed with recent experience of 6 months within last 2 years will be considered as an advantage;
- Minimum of six years in aviation maintenance out of which 3 years as A320-type certifying engineer;
- Valid medical certificate;
- Valid training certificates: legislation, Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety, EWIS;
- Willing to work in shifts (including nights);
- Good English communication skills.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, partly sponsored lunch, etc.);
- Aviation industry related benefits.
BASE OF OPERATION: Riga, Latvia