We, at Ryan Aviation Recruitment, are pleased to be assisting an MRO, based at Dublin Airport, in sourcing a Commercial and Planning Manager for their Base Maintenance Department. This role will be based onsite at Dublin Airport and will report to the Head of Base Maintenance. The successful candidate will manage the estimation, materials requisition, planning, and invoicing functions within the Base Maintenance department. They will also provide support to Sales and Marketing as required.
The post attracts a very competitive salary and additional benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with sales and marketing to confirm contract commercial terms;
- Manage the planning process from estimation to check completion;
- Allocate and manage the material support for each check;
- Ensure operational staff are aware the commercial terms of contract;
- Ensure billable labour and material charges are collected and presented to customer for agreement;
- In conjunction with Check Managers and Check Estimation, produce weekly Check Manpower Plans;
- Monitor and report spent/earned figures for individual aircraft checks;
- Monitor material spends on aircraft checks;
- Manage the performance of base commercial team;
- Drive materials and labour recoverability through continuous improvement;
- Resolve customer invoice queries relating to base elements of aircraft check;
- Resolve issues and disputes concerning charges and payments in conjunction with the relevant Check Manager;
- Continuous improvement projects as may be assigned from time to time;
- Identify and implement commercial and planning training as required ;
- Maintain the Rectification Analysis Database with feedback from each check and provide a rectification factor or rectification allowance to the estimators for inclusion in the bid process;
- Maintain the Capacity Planning system for Base Maintenance;
- Produce reports as required detailing Base Maintenance performance, including the Base Maintenance Weekly report.
- Demonstrated Management/supervisory experience and strong leadership skills;
- Demonstrated experience of commercial awareness and understanding of business objectives;
- Must be a self-starter with the enthusiasm and ability to see projects through to conclusion;
- Knowledge of Base Maintenance organisation and procedures;
- Strong communication skills oral and written;
- Competent PC skills (MS office, email and company ERP system)
- Ensure compliance with all relevant aspects of the Company MOE, Procedures manual and the customers procedures as required;
- The commitment and motivation to embrace the values and guiding principles of the Company with regard to changes and improvements within the business.
Interested EU candidates can apply directly OR send their updated CV on email@example.com