We, at Ryan Aviation, are delighted to be sourcing a Safety and Compliance Manager for one of the leading companies in Business Aviation, Transaction and Completion services.
Supporting the Quality Assurance Department, the successful candidate will be a dynamic and highly motivated individual who meets the criteria below. Based in Malta, a competitive salary is on offer along with additional benefits.
About the Company: This is one of the leaders in Business Aviation, Transaction and Completion services. For over 15 years, they have been Engineering luxury for VIP customers looking for personal and professional management of their private aviation needs: aircraft sales and acquisitions, aircraft operations and charter management, cabin interiors, maintenance and upgrades.
Headquartered in Switzerland with a global presence around the world, This company delivers World-class Swiss-made business aviation services at the highest standards of the industry.
Managing the day to day Safety Management System, the selected candidate is responsible for:
- Facilitate the risk management processes including but not limited to hazard identification, risk assessment and risk mitigation;
- Develop and maintain the regulatory audit program for the different Comlux AOC;
- Provide periodic reports on safety performance and maintain safety documentation;
- Develop relationships with local authorities;
- Assist Flight Crew, Departmental Managers and other staff on safety and compliance
- Maintain an independent compliance system to monitor compliance with EASA requirements and other standards applicable within the Company;
- Schedule of internal audits and risk management processes that verifies that the Company is carrying out its tasks in accordance with regulatory requirements, international standards and organisational policies;
- Maintaining a close liaison with the Authorities and departments;
- Compliance & CAMO experience, training or education under EASA-OPS requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of relative experience in a European Aviation Safety and Compliance Management position;
- Safety and Compliance experience, training or education under EASA-OPS requirements;
- Experience handling Safety and Compliance within a CAMO Environment;
- Management experience;
- Proven people and leadership skills;
- Proficiency in Information Technology and Web based systems and Windows;
- The selected candidate would need to be approved by the relevant authorities in order to
- successfully perform this position
Interested EU Candidates can apply directly by clicking the "Im Interested" Button OR send their updated CV on email@example.com