RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are delighted to be sourcing for a CAMO Engineer to be based in Malta for one of the premium aircraft charter companies offering a wide range of services specialising in Strategy, Maintenance planning, Marketing, Sales and Finance. The ideal candidate will be part of the CAMO Department who is used to interacting in different cultural environments, and who wants to work in a challenging high-growth environment.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation;
- Practical Experience and expertise in the application of Aviation Safety Standards and Safe Operating Practices;
- Knowledge of Aviation Legislation (EU OPS, Part 21, Part 145 & Part M) is required;
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical Engineering or equal practice knowledge (Part-6 Cat B1/B2/C);
- Analytical minded team player and leader with good communication and negotiation skills, who is able to work under pressure and in full autonomy;
- Familiar with MS Office and CAMP / AMOS;
- Familiar with the specific needs of the Business Aviation;
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must;
- BBJ/ACJ experience will be considered an asset.
Tasks and Specialities:
- Administrating, development and revision of Maintenance Programs for the managed fleet;
- AD, SB Evaluation and updating of Maintenance Programmes and Maintenance Software;
- Reliability monitoring;
- Creation of Work Packages;
- Liaison with the Service Centres;
- Liaison with Auditors;
- Budget Planning;
- Monitoring of compliance of maintenance schedules, maintenance task with regards to airworthiness requirements;
- Control and updating of returned Work Packages after accomplishment;
- Invoice control;
- Additional work according to CAME.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested Candidates can apply directly by clicking the "I’m Interested" Button OR send their updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org