RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are recruiting for System Engineer for our trusted Client FL ARI to be based in Harbin, China:
FL ARI Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering Company was established in 2018 to provide MRO services for aircrafts in China, the rest of Asia and Europe. ARI joined hands with CALC and FL Technics, one of the leading aircraft MRO services providers in Europe to establish FL ARI Aircraft Maintenance based in Harbin Taiping International Airport. The services on offer include aircraft base maintenance and line maintenance, engineering services, technical training and consultation, aircraft disassembly, MRO and supply services to components.
JOB ROLE FOR SYSTEM ENGINEER:
- Analyze the work package create a flow chart;
- Sort the work package along with the relevant numbers of the Work Orders (system)
- Compare the Accountability sheet with the client's task list to correct the discrepancies;
- Entry of Customer's aircraft data into FLARI databases as well as work documentation; (AMM, IPC ...) to FLARI databases according to FLARI MOE/MMM/CPM procedures;
- Creating, updating (at Task Card level) the database of FLARI in IT;
- Preparation and periodic revision of the annual hangar plan;
- Preparation and revision of the monthly hangar plan if required;
- Preparation and revision of the Human Work Hours Plan as required;
- Ordering spare parts for planned routine work;
- Formation of commercial offer, preparation of technical contract;
- Negotiation with customers representative on technical related to aircraft operations;
- Calculation of the scope of planned maintenance works (quotas); analysis and evaluation of non-standard works;
- Analysis of completed works according to the planned volume at project and Task Card level;
- Follow other instructions of the direct manager.
- Keep confidential information of the Company entrusted to it by the means provided by the Company;
- Securing and proper use of the material assets entrusted to it;
- Compliance with the requirements of occupational safety and health, environmental protection, civil protection, fire safety, internal rules;
- Ensure the correctness of the information provided;
- Ensure proper and timely implementation and execution of the functions assigned to it.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SYSTEM ENGINEER:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Aeronautics Science or engineering aviation.
- Min 5 years of experience in Part-145 Base/Line Maintenance organization, and with min 3 years of Planning experience is preferred
- Good knowledge of aircraft constructions, exploitation rules, maintenance technologies, knowledge of components technical conditions` control methods and means.
- Familiar with AIRBUS/BOEING MAINTENANCE MANUALS
- Having good knowledge in Aviation Part-145 MRO activities.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Good analytical and computerized.
- Efficient organizational and management skills.
- English language knowledge (CET-4 or equivalent), with fluent oral English.
- Computer literacy.
- Communications skills.
- Coordinate with appropriate departments to plan and schedule.
- Excellent analytical, organization and planning skills.
BASE OF OPERATION: Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, the People’s Republic of China
- For flights, if the candidate successfully passes the interview, FL ARI will offer the initial trip to Harbin China to help them to be on board, and if the candidate fully completes the labour contract years, FL ARI will also pay for their trip back to their home town.
- For accommodation, residence permit and working permit, FL ARI will be providing for the same.
- The expatriate will be entitled to have a health insurance and life insurance provided by FL ARI.
- The expatriate is entitled to enjoy 20 calendar days’ home leave each working year.
- In order to facilitate and support the expatriate to live in Harbin, a Chinese language course will be arranged and bear by FL ARI.
- Salary will be discussed during interview since number of working years, qualification type, etc. could influence this.
Expatriate Candidates open to relocate to Harbin, China for this permanent opportunity can apply by clicking on the I'M INTERESTED Button OR can also email your Updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org