RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are recruiting for Production Planning Manager for our trusted Client FL ARI to be based in Harbin, China:
FL ARI Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering Company was established in 2018 to provide MRO services for aircrafts in China, the rest of Asia and Europe. ARI joined hands with CALC and FL Technics, one of the leading aircraft MRO services providers in Europe to establish FL ARI Aircraft Maintenance based in Harbin Taiping International Airport. The services on offer include aircraft base maintenance and line maintenance, engineering services, technical training and consultation, aircraft disassembly, MRO and supply services to components.
JOB ROLE FOR PRODUCTION PLANNING MANAGER:
- Be the Safety Representative of Safety Action Groups at Engineering department, which are accountable to and takes strategic directions from the Safety Committee.
- Definition of the approved data required for the scope of activity, checking of availability of current maintenance data and responsible for availability of all necessary maintenance data as required by regulations.
- Valid the job cards have to be added.
- Ensure all necessary engineering data and resources are available to accomplish engineering activities meet applicable authority and customer requirements.
- Preparation of repair and modification documentation and sending it for approval.
- Reviews and implements actions in response of AD, SB and SL.
- Review the maintenance programs and sends it to operators for approval, develops schedule, instructions, task cards, job cards for aircraft/aircraft component maintenance.
- Definition and launching of contracted maintenance tasks, follow up of subcontractors, checking the compliance of the subcontracted tasks.
- Preparation and launching of the tasks according to the work order/contract, checking that the maintenance operations required by contract with the operator or the customer are carried out and certified in accordance with the current rules and procedures. Checking of differed tasks.
- Issue of the documents to the customers.
- Maintenance program efficiency.
- Be responsible for liaison with manufacturers or original equipment manufacturers (OEM).
- Perform corrective action requested by Quality & Safety Manager and ensure that any corrective action resulting from the quality compliance monitoring according to Authority and FLARI Quality requirements is implemented.
- Establish technical solutions, job cards and related documents.
- Efficient allocation of unit resources, implementation of performance indicators;
- Proper use of work equipment (premises, transport, tools, workwear, occupational safety measures), proper storage and accounting of basic equipment and low-cost inventory;
- Education of subordinate employees;
- Prepare a commercial proposal, technical agreements;
- Conducting negotiations with customers on the technical and commercial issues of aircraft maintenance
- To perform the calculation of the planned maintenance volume (quota); analysis and evaluation scope of work and of non-standard works.
- Analyze the work scope the planned volume at project and Task Card level
- Organize and control of the unit workload
- Development of production optimization tools
- The storage of confidential information of the Company entrusted to it by the means provided by the Company;
- Securing and proper use of the material assets entrusted to it;
- The correctness of the information provided;
- Compliance with occupational safety and health, environmental protection, civil protection, fire safety requirements, internal rules;
- For proper and timely implementation and execution of the functions assigned to it.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRODUCTION PLANNING MANAGE:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Aeronautics Science or engineering aviation.
- Min 7 years of experience in Part-145 Base/Line Maintenanace organization, and with min 3 years of Planning experiece is preferred
- Good knowledge of aircraft constructions, exploitation rules, maintenance technologies, knowledge of components technical conditions` control methods and means.
- Holder of valid CAAC PART – 66 MA-TE II License, Type-rated on Airubs A319/A320/A321 CFM/V2500 or/and Boeing B737-6/7/8/9, if with EASA PART – 66 MA-TE II/ B1.1 and/or AV TE II/B2 and/or C cat. License is preferred.
- Module 10 and Module 9 ( Prefer EASA Part-66 Module 9 and Module 10).
- Having good knowledge in Aviation Part-145 MRO activities.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Good analytical and computerized.
- Efficient organizational and management skills.
- English language knowledge (CET-6 or equivalent). with fluent oral english.
- Computer literacy.
- Communications skills.
- Coordinate with appropriate departments to plan and schedule.
- Excellent analytical, organization and planning skills.
BASE OF OPERATION: Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, the People’s Republic of China
- For flights, if the candidate successfully passes the interview, FL ARI will offer the initial trip to Harbin China to help them to be on board, and if the candidate fully completes the labour contract years, FL ARI will also pay for their trip back to their home town.
- For accommodation, residence permit and working permit, FL ARI will be providing for the same.
- The expatriate will be entitled to have a health insurance and life insurance provided by FL ARI.
- The expatriate is entitled to enjoy 20 calendar days’ home leave each working year.
- In order to facilitate and support the expatriate to live in Harbin, a Chinese language course will be arranged and bear by FL ARI.
- Salary will be discussed during interview since number of working years, qualification type, etc. could influence this.
Expatriate Candidates open to relocate to Harbin, China for this permanent opportunity can apply by clicking on the I'M INTERESTED Button OR can also email your Updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org