RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are recruiting for Technical Training Manager for our trusted Client FL ARI to be based in Harbin, China:
FL ARI Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering Company was established in 2018 to provide MRO services for aircrafts in China, the rest of Asia and Europe. ARI joined hands with CALC and FL Technics, one of the leading aircraft MRO services providers in Europe to establish FL ARI Aircraft Maintenance based in Harbin Taiping International Airport. The services on offer include aircraft base maintenance and line maintenance, engineering services, technical training and consultation, aircraft disassembly, MRO and supply services to components.
JOB ROLE FOR TECHNICAL TRAINING MANAGER:
- Responsible for all aspects of the technical training department and report to the responsible manager;
- According to the requirements of the company's policies and airworthiness regulations, organize the preparation/revision of department-related work procedures and work processes, continuously optimize according to the actual work situation, and keep the work efficient and orderly;
- Develop an annual budget for training and conduct strict control;
- Responsible for guiding the maintenance personnel's annual training needs analysis and the formulation of the annual training plan, and rational allocation of teaching resources;
- Responsible for supervising and managing the implementation of various training, and uniformly guiding and coordinating various issues in the implementation of various training;
- Responsible for the examination and approval of the training units of the foreign party, the training plan, and the training of the trainers;
- Responsible for the training needs analysis and training plan of each position of the maintenance organization, providing necessary resources and training for employees, and formulating development plans for training capabilities;
- The content of the training in the supervision manual is correctly implemented to guide and coordinate the technical training work;
- Responsible for organizational change, risk management and security management matters within the department
REQUIREMENTS FOR TECHNICAL TRAINING MANAGER:
- Education: College or above (inclusive).
- Work experience: 5 years (inclusive) or above maintenance or repair management work experience, familiar with training work.
- English requirements: CET-4 (inclusive) or above or through the company's professional English assessment.
- Hold a valid CAAC 66 ME-TA license and have the corresponding model A319/A320/A321 CFM/V2500 or / and Boeing B737-6/7/8/9 Class II certification, such as EASA 66 ME -TA II/ B1.1 and / or AV II / B2 and / or C type licensing ability is preferred;
- Post training: meet the training needs of the "Maintenance Staff Training Outline"
- At least 18 years of age, good health
BASE OF OPERATION: Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, the People’s Republic of China
- For flights, if the candidate successfully passes the interview, FL ARI will offer the initial trip to Harbin China to help them to be on board, and if the candidate fully completes the labour contract years, FL ARI will also pay for their trip back to their home town.
- For accommodation, residence permit and working permit, FL ARI will be providing for the same.
- The expatriate will be entitled to have a health insurance and life insurance provided by FL ARI.
- The expatriate is entitled to enjoy 20 calendar days’ home leave each working year.
- In order to facilitate and support the expatriate to live in Harbin, a Chinese language course will be arranged and bear by FL ARI.
- Salary will be discussed during interview since number of working years, qualification type, etc. could influence this.
Expatriate Candidates open to relocate to Harbin, China for this permanent opportunity can apply by clicking on the I'M INTERESTED Button OR can also email your Updated CV to email@example.com