RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are recruiting for Mechanic and Avionics Technicians for our trusted Client FL ARI to be based in Harbin, China:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Aeronautics Science or engineering aviation.
- Min 2 years of experience in Part-145 Base/Line Maintenanace organization as a MA-TE II/I or AV- TE II/I - B1.1 or B2.
- Good knowledge of aircraft constructions, exploitation rules, maintenance technologies, knowledge of components technical conditions` control methods and means.
- Holder of valid ICAO/EASA PART – 66 MA-TE II/ B1.1 and/or AV TE II/B2 and/or C cat. License. Type-rated on Airubs A319/A320/A321 CFM/V2500 or/and Boeing B737-6/7/8/9 or national approval.
- Module 10 and Module 9 ( Prefer EASA Part-66 Module 9 and Module 10).
- A successful track record and experience with process improvement in maintenance and/or production environments.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Computer literacy.
- Communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, organization and planning skills.
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language (CET-4 ). A second language highly desirable in some locations.
BASE OF OPERATION: Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, the People’s Republic of China
- For flights, if the candidate successfully passes the interview, FL ARI will offer the initial trip to Harbin China to help them to be on board, and if the candidate fully completes the labour contract years, FL ARI will also pay for their trip back to their home town.
- For accommodation, residence permit and working permit, FL ARI will be providing for the same.
- The expatriate will be entitled to have a health insurance and life insurance provided by FL ARI.
- The expatriate is entitled to enjoy 20 calendar days’ home leave each working year.
- In order to facilitate and support the expatriate to live in Harbin, a Chinese language course will be arranged and bear by FL ARI.
Expatriate Candidates open to relocate to Harbin, China for this permanent opportunity can apply by clicking on the I'M INTERESTED Button OR can also email your Updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org