We are delighted to be supporting Atlantic Flight Training Academy, with their requirement for ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructor to be based at County Cork, Ireland.
AFTA operates a large fleet of G1000, Cessna 172, Piper PA34 and Diamond DA32 aircraft training domestic and international cadets for some of the world’s largest airlines.
ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructor:
- Start Date = 2nd January 2020
- Type = Permanent Employee
- Must have an EEA passport or EEA valid work visa
- Minimum ICAO English level 5 or 6 required
- A minimum of EASA CPL/MEIR with EASA ATPL theory and EASA FI or equivalent is required
- Must have experience teaching ATPLs
- Must have the ability to teach at least 7 out of the 14 ATPL subjects and willing to learn them all
- Commuting Roster = 5.5 weeks on (5 days on / 2 days off) / 2.5 weeks off
- Typically Monday to Friday, 9am – 4.30pm during the “teaching module time” which is the 5.5 weeks on. Some flexibility is required around start and finishing times / working days depending on requirements.
- Subsidised accommodation – this would be a room within a shared house – potentially with other instructors / students
- Car hire for one month – receipted expense up to €500
Remuneration Package Benefits:
- This is a monthly salary paid in 12 monthly instalments of equal amounts.
- Annual Leave pay is included in the 15 weeks off annually that the instructor will receive.
Interested EU candidates can send their updated CV by clicking on the "Im Interested" Button OR send their updated CV on email@example.com