RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are helping hire A320 CAPTAIN for our Client SMALL PLANET AIRLINE:
SMALL PLANET AIRLINE:
Established in 2008, Small Planet Airlines is a European leisure carrier who at this time is operating in different European bases (including Lithuania, Poland, Germany, UK, France, the Netherlands, etc.) and Asia.
FLOATING BASE CONTRACT FOR TRI/TRE : Tax Payment depends on the base (country) you will be working at. If its a Floating base contract, Social Taxes would be paid in Cyprus by Small Planet Airline and other taxes should be paid by employee on his own to the country of your permanent residency
- Rostering might be: On/off pattern in EU - 20 on / 10 off, which are flexible, meaning that the company will do its best efforts to provide these 10 consecutive days off, but it might call pilot from these days off for the additional amount of Work on day off; On/off pattern outside EU - 30 on / 15 off, which are flexible, meaning that the company will do its best efforts to provide these 15 consecutive days off, but it might call pilot from these days off for the additional amount of Work on day off
- Accommodation: Provided
- Working on DAY OFF : provided on graph “Day off”
- Per-diems: included to the basic salary
- Medical expenses, accident insurance, travel insurance, LOL (Loss of license insurance): provided
- Travel from duty base to home base: Travel from duty base to home base will happen right after pilot’s duty and it might extend to the day off. Travel from home base to duty base shall happen on the day “on” and shall not extend to the day off.
- Tickets home during off days: provided one round trip home per month
- Valid EASA/ JAR FCL ATPL,
- Valid Airbus A320 type rating,
- Valid class 1 medical certificate,
- A total flight experience of 3000 hours including 1000 hours as a commander on other aircraft with MTOW over 20,000kg (preferred) and 500 hours as a commander on Airbus A320 family,
- Valid ME IR,
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English language proficiency.
Bases will be in Europe – 6 in Germany, 3 in Poland and 5 in other European Airports.
- Updated CV
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ATPL License
- Last 3 pages of Log Book
You can apply by clicking on the APPLY Button OR can also email your Details to firstname.lastname@example.org