RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are helping hire Direct Entry Captains on Q400 Fleet (MINIMUM 2500 hours required) for our Client FLYBE:
Established in 1979, Flybe is Europe's largest regional airline with 203 routes serving 15 countries, operating from a total of 80 departure points, 31 UK and 49 European airports. Flybe operates fleet of 78 aircraft – 54 Bombardier Q400, 8 Embraer 195, 11 E175 & 5 ATR 72s; codeshares with BA, Air France, Etihad, Finnair, Aer Lingus, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Air India, Singapore Airlines and Alitalia.
BASE: EDI Base as First Preference – other options for Bases are MAN/BHX/SOU/EXT/ABZ
The BONDING SCHEME for Non Type Rated Captains:
The paper bond is £18,000 over 2 years for a captain – which counts down over 24 months to zero – they don’t pay anything up front, e.g. if they leave after a year they would owe £9,000.
- Salary GBP 70,037, yearly incremental increases thereafter
- Salary paid from first day of employment (including during training)
- Hotel accommodation provided during training
- Flight Duty Allowance payable and generous scheduling agreement payments when applicable
- 35 days Annual Leave and a minimum of 115 days off per year
- 12% Company Pension Contribution
- Type Rating bond of GBP 18,000 for a period of two years
- BALPA agreed Scheduling Agreement
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Rebate Travel Flybe and Interline
- Aberdeen allowance equivalent to GBP 500 per month until 31st March 2019 (this will apply to all Captains in Flybe who live, and are based, in Aberdeen)
TURBOPROP ATPL meeting Part FCL requirements
2500 total flying hours, including
1000 P1 multi crew experience*
Valid Instrument Rating
• Additional requirements:
o Licence - issued by UK CAA/EASA
o Medical - issued by an AME
o Completion of Cut-E Psychometric Assessment – provided to the candidate prior to interview.
o *Multi crew experience on an aircraft type (multi engine aircraft >5700kg) in this capacity within the last 12 months
o Minimum ICAO English level 5
o Unrestricted right to live and work in the EEA
o Current EU driving licence
Suitably qualified candidates who do not hold a UK CAA EASA licence are made aware that a job offer from Flybe is dependent on the conversion of the existing EASA licence to a UK CAA issued licence.
SIM INTERVIEW DETAILS: All interviews and SIM assessments are held at EXT in the airline Training Academy. The airline can help with flights to get to and from EXT. If there are rooms available at the Hampton by Hilton, the airline can book these at the Company rate – but it is paid for by the candidate.
The position is a Direct Hire with Flybe and we are assisting in the recruitment process.
- Updated CV
- EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- EASA Air Transport Pilot License
- Certificate of Impunity, a Certificate from the Criminal Records
- Last 3 pages of Log book
You can apply by clicking on the APPLY Button OR can also email your Details to email@example.com