We are delighted to be sourcing an A330 Wide body Engineering Manager for Comlux Aviation, One of the leading companies in Business Aviation, Transaction and Completion services.
Supporting the CAMO Department, the successful candidate will be a dynamic and highly motivated individual who meets the criteria below. Based in Malta, a competitive salary is on offer along with additional benefits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this challenging position your main duties and key responsibilities are:
• Ensure compliance of the continuous airworthiness requirements of EASA/CAMO
• Manage scheduled Aircraft maintenance tasks
• Manage scheduled Power plant systems maintenance tasks
• Evaluate technical information and recommendations from aircraft, engine and component manufacturers
• Evaluate legal requirements issued by the regulatory authorities
• Provide repetitive and recurrent defect analysis to support the company’s reliability and maintainability programmes
• Follow and control all work carried out on aircraft, engines and components as well as review and/or assessment of SBs, ADs, Minor/major Modifications and Occurrence & Audit reports so that they are addressed in a timely manner
• At least 3 years’ experience in Continuing Airworthiness Management, working directly on A330 as well as other wide body aircrafts.
• Good knowledge of EASA Part-M
• Ideally holding an Engineering degree and/or Holder of Part-66 AME, Any other qualification would be considered an asset.
• Good knowledge of Aircraft Documentation
• Good knowledge in IT (Microsoft-Office, CAMP)
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing); knowledge of a second language
• Ability to work effectively and productively as part of a multi-disciplined team
• Flexible to work outside of normal Office hours (including 24/7 maintenance control coverage and willing to travel • Ability to take over responsibility
• Preference will be given to candidate with experience in VIP-Business aviation and A330/Wide Body Engineering Manager in CAMO/145 organisation
• If not already resident, willingness to relocate to Malta
Benefits include Personal Accident and Travel Insurance plus x2 weeks accommodation or until the successful candidate finds accommodation in Malta.
Interested EU Candidates can send their updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org