RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are currently seeking B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (Contractors) to be based in Dublin, Ireland for one of the world’s leading MROs.
The B1 and B2 Engineers are for Base Maintenance winter program contract starting in October 2019 and running until end of May 2020.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Aircraft Types: B737 classic and NG. Airbus A319, A320, A321, A330, A340
Hourly rate: €40
Hours per week: minimum 40
Flights/accommodation: We will pay for your flights to Dublin at the beginning and end of the contract and we will assist you in finding suitable accommodation.
Requirements: The following are essential to apply for this role:
- Type rating and Recency on at least one of the above types
- Valid EWIS, HF and FTS (issued by EASA Part 145/147 organisation)
- 6 months experience as B1/B2 on the type (base maintenance) within the last 2 years - verified by statement letters (by former MRO employers) and/or log book-signed and stamped.
- Proficient in reading, writing and understanding the English language
- Eligible to live and work in the EU