RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are currently seeking B1 Licensed Engineers (Contractors) to be based in Dublin, Ireland for one of the world’s leading MROs.
The B1 and B2 Engineers are for Base Maintenance winter program contract starting in November 2019 and running until end of May 2020.
1 B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers with B737 CL and B737 NG Type Rating Endorsement
1 B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers with A320 Type Rating Endorsement
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Hourly rate: €40
Shift/Hours: Monday to Friday, 0700 to 1600. Option to work on Saturday to bring hours up to 50 per week. Additional hours also available subject to workload.
Flights/accommodation: We will reimburse the contractor's flight tickets within 1 month of joining for up to 200 Euros and will assist in finding suitable accommodation in Dublin, Ireland.
Requirements: The following are essential to apply for this role:
- Type rating and Recency on at least one of the above types
- Valid EWIS, HF and FTS (issued by EASA Part 145/147 organisation)
- 6 months experience as B1/B2 on the type (line/base maintenance) within the last 2 years - verified by statement letters (by former MRO employers) and/or log book-signed and stamped.
- Proficient in reading, writing and understanding the English language
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
Interested EU candidates can apply by clicking the "I'm Interested" Button OR send their updated CV to email@example.com