We are delighted to be sourcing for a Head of Key Account Management to be based in Malta for one of the premium aircraft charter companies offering a wide range of services specialising in Strategy, Maintenance planning, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
The chosen candidate will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the clients are met and maintain a long-term relationship with accounts.
- Being the prime Customer interface and developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company;
- Being the main contact responsible for client communication and execution of the management contract;
- Preparing, monitoring and checking of all customer communication (verbal, written) of all departments towards the client and resolve client’s issues and potential complaints;
- Managing the daily flight requests in collaboration with OCC.
- Initiating and leading the preparation of the annual budget, together with Head of Finance and Head of departments;
- Preparing of the monthly and quarterly customer reports and liaising with the team for informed content; revising the report format periodically to ensure they remain customer focused and relevant;
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training;
- Showing accountability in case of budget deviations;
- Filing and understanding the relevant provider contracts of each aircraft;
- Expanding relationships internally and externally and bringing in new clients;
- Creating an industry leading customer experience;
- Sending emails/cards/gifts as appropriate on special occasions, e.g. Customer birthdays, anniversaries, Eid and Christmas.
- Managing client assigned special projects and requests; Attention to detail being the main aspect.
- Playing an active part in supporting credit control;
- Meeting with regional clients and/or their representative in person every 3 months (subject to budget);
- Dealing with all customer queries, in liaison with the Finance Manager;
- Liaising with all internal departments to proactively manage the client’s aircraft. This includes: Operations, Crewing, Maintenance Planning, Charter optimization, Accounts and HR;
- Driving cost reduction Initiatives- Updating and Maintaining CRM system and database to the highest level.
- Proven Account Management experience or other relevant commercial experience.
- High problem-solving skills, high ability to anticipate
- Adaptive leadership style, leading by example is key- Strong coaching ability is required;
- Able to communicate, present credibility at all levels of the organization;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and highly self-motivated;
- Able to multitask and manage more than one client;
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through on client contracts;
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry;
- Multilingual knowledge would be considered as an asset.
- The holder of the position has (in coordination with other team members of various departments) all relevant competencies to fulfil the tasks required by this position;
- Leading the team of Key Account Managers.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.