RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are recruiting for Composites & Structures Engineer for our trusted Client FL ARI to be based in Harbin, China:
JOB ROLE FOR COMPOSITES ENGINEER:
- Performs bonding of metallic or non metallic materials to fabricate parts for aircraft applications using products and processes are varied but generally not complex in scope.
- Determines equipment requirements and the method and sequences of operation to be followed in fabrication of parts using materials such as graphite, fiberglass, plastic, boron, flock, mat, epoxy resins, rubber and like materials.
- Plans, lays out, fabricates and builds adhesive bonded assemblies of metallic and non metallic composite materials.
- Fabricate composite and metal parts into subassemblies for the purpose of pre fitting in preparation for bonding/curing in presses, ovens, and autoclaves.
- Lays out, prefits, assemble and performs lay-up on a variety of metal to metal and composite bonded assemblies.
- Fits core in panels where close tolerances are required for installation of details for completion of assembly.
- Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses templates.
- Selects tooling and materials compatible with the processing techniques identified in the work instructions.
- Protection of company's confidential information entrusted to him in the storage means provided by the company;
- Protection and proper use of material assets entrusted to him;
- Compliance with occupational safety and health, environmental protection, civil protection, fire safety requirements, internal rules of procedure;
- Correctness of provided work information,
- Proper and timely implementation of delegated functions.
- Prevention of aircraft, aircraft components, tools and equipment damage; Economic usage of materials and resources;
- Compliance with aircraft maintenance regulations
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Have good computer skills;
- Fabrication of aircraft parts and aircraft sheet metal repair.
BASE OF OPERATION: Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, the People’s Republic of China
- For flights, if the candidate successfully passes the interview, FL ARI will offer the initial trip to Harbin China to help them to be on board, and if the candidate fully completes the labour contract years, FL ARI will also pay for their trip back to their home town.
- For accommodation, residence permit and working permit, FL ARI will be providing for the same.
- The expatriate will be entitled to have a health insurance and life insurance provided by FL ARI.
- The expatriate is entitled to enjoy 20 calendar days’ home leave each working year.
- In order to facilitate and support the expatriate to live in Harbin, a Chinese language course will be arranged and bear by FL ARI.
Expatriate Candidates open to relocate to Harbin, China for this permanent opportunity can apply by clicking on the I'M INTERESTED Button OR can also email your Updated CV to email@example.com